Carpet Cleaners Houghton-le-spring
Houghton Carpet Cleaning are a local professional carpet and upholstery cleaning company in Houghton-le-spring who pride ourselves on the service we provide to our customers both in a commercial and domestic setting. Also providing a professional carpet repair and hard floor cleaning and restoration service we are your local go-to company for all of your floor care needs. We live and operate in Houghton-le-spring, we also cover all surrounding areas including Hetton, Sunderland and Washington.
We see ourselves as the risk free option when it comes to carpet and upholstery cleaning. If you are looking for a carpet and upholstery cleaning company in Houghton or surrounding areas then look no further. Unlike most companies we have undergone extensive training to make sure we can achieve the best results possible, whilst not risking damage to any of our customers expensive carpets or upholstery. DBS Checked and clear you can also feel safe in your own home. We always arrive with a smile on our faces and aim to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We have no issues explaining the process we will carry out and the reasons why, please feel free to ask! We are also insured for every item we work on, this is essential for any company carrying out this kind of work.
Why Choose Us?
- We Operate the best carpet cleaning equipment in the Houghton area.
- Super fast drying times.
- Fully insured.
- Uniformed DBS Clear Staff.
- Local company.
- Professionally Trained.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
It may seem that every company you see comments that they only use the best, latest or most powerful equipment. We guarantee that this isn’t the case in the majority or cases. And we also guarantee that our equipment is the most powerful professional portable machine available on the market today. This, alongside our knowledge, experience and the understanding of the chemistry involved makes us 100% confident that we provide the best results possible. We are so confident that we offer a customer satisfaction guarantee, meaning if you aren’t happy with the results then we offer a full reclean at no further expense to the customer. If you choose to use our services we are sure you won’t regret it!
Owner/Operator James Oxberry
Houghton Carpet Cleaning was founded and is ran by myself, James Oxberry. I am also the main cleaning and repairs technician so if you make a booking, you will more than likely be meeting me in the near future.
Being ex forces and also a former Prison Officer I have always had a high level of dedication and discipline. Rest assured I do carry this into everything I do so no stone will be left unturned to achieve the best results possible!
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Specialists
We have invested significantly over the past few years to make sure we are the market leaders within the area. We will continue to do this going forward to further improve customer experience.
Our latest investment has been into a new van mounted set up for our cleaning system, we carry our own water supply meaning we don’t need to be filling dirty buckets up in your sink then walking through your home running the risk of spillage.
What Do We Do?
Once we arrange your booking we will give you an approximate arrival time, we give an approximate time as we don’t always know an exact timescale for previous jobs due to varying factors involved such as soiling levels, access issues etc.
When we arrive at your home we will explain what we will do, and we will also try to give you an idea of how long we will take.
Once you’re happy with what is happening we will get to work on our multi stage process which is as follows;
- Pre-vacuum with industrial vacuum
- Test fabric type/suitability for cleaning
- Pre-spray with appropriate chemical
- Mechanical agitation
- Spot and stain removal
- Hot water extraction
- Speed drying with industrial air movers
- Anti-bacterial Deodorising on every job
When following all of the above steps we guarantee that the results achieved will be the best available. Many budget companies skip the vast majority of the above steps, leaving overly wet carpets/sofas which leads to mould growth, foul smells and rapid re-soiling. We pride ourselves on not being viewed as a budget company, we win our custom due to the quality of service that we provide rather than the price we charge.
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
- “Do you require the room to be empty of furniture?”
- No we don’t, we will move furniture where it is practical and safe to do so. We will move sofas to one side but unfortunately we won’t be able to move heavy sideboards, beds or wardrobes for insurance reasons.
- “Will our carpets/sofa be wet for days?”
- Definitely not, our high powered equipment and use of industrial airmovers achieve very fast drying times of approximately 2-3 hours.
- “Do you need access to water?”
- Our van mounted system comes with its own water supply.
- “Are you insured?”
- Yes fully insured, not just public liability but also for all items worked on in your home.
- “Will any damage be done to my carpet?”
- Our technicians are highly skilled and can identify the fabric type of any items we work on, then we will choose solutions and cleaning techniques suitable for the fabric.
Areas We Cover
We offer a professional carpet cleaning service in Houghton-le-Spring, Hetton-le-Hole, Sunderland, Washington, Chester-le-street and Durham.
What should I Look for in a Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Company?
- Training – Have they attended a recognised training course? This is vital and every professional carpet and upholstery cleaning technician should have a certificate for atleast one course attended.
- Insurance – Are the company insured? Not just public liability but for all items worked on in your home?
- DBS Check – Are they DBS Clear? Anyone working in your home around your family ideally should provide a DBS certificate if requested to provide peace of mind.
- Reviews – Check online reviews to make sure the company is coming with recommendations.
- Equipment- The company should have professional grade equipment.
Follow the links below for more information;